Mentally ill.

Am a simple teenager with a clear heart. But am facing too many issues and lot of stress,because of mah relationship with a girl of 15. Problems in relationships are helping me to fall in tears everytime. My family is very supportive they accept mah love. i cant leave her. but also cant suffer. now suicidal thoughts are more often.

Doctor Answers (3) on Mentally ill.

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Brain at your age is not made to handle complexities of relationships. So chill.  If your love is true..let time test it. Leave it on time. Love can wait. Career will not. Concentrate on more important things in life. Wait for maturity . Everything will eventually fall in place.and yes.. visit a psychiatrist soon .  Best of luck
Dr. Swapna Patker Mumbai | Psychologist
If you are getting suicidal thoughts , meet a counsellor, discuss your issues in derail and plan a detailed solution step wise. This is a simple issue. Don't lose your hope and productivity. .you just need guidance in planning your life.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.....Consult Psychiatrist....