Mental stress

I have friend with whom we use to talk about sex from almost 4years n other family problem. We are very close but from last almost 6month we only fight n when I try to talk about specially sex she don't we both are married. But now I sometime get hyper or mad after talking to her. Please suggest me how can we spend good life. Or what should I do to make her happy. She has stop sharing things with me. Kindly suggest why I get hyper or stressed after talking to her. We were having excellent relationship but we never had physical n even we both don't want to do. I'm happy when I talk about sex with her. Even I feel fantasied after talking to her about sex. So kindly suggest me what should I do to get her in same way as she was
views-icons 16 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. S. Poonia
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Hi, its appear that you need proper evaluation to rule out any psychiatric condition like gender identity disorder. After that next plan can be made based on evaluation and diagnosis. Even when there is no such diagnosis for you still i advises you to visit a psychiatrist for further management of your problem. Hope it will help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?