Mental Stress

Hi, I didn't know what I have?I am suffering from great stress and depressions.Because of this I becomes anger at all time.I can't give proper care to my baby also.I behave very angerly to every one.For silly matters also I felt much anger and I behave totally out of control.Please suggest me what I have to do..

Doctor Answers (2) on Mental Stress

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
How old is your baby?!! How long u have been married?!! Are there any issues at the home atmosphere? OR Are u not getting along with your husband?!! Or are u seeking attention from your husband or parents ?!! Of one of above questions related to you , Immediately seek an expert advise.
Dr. Priyanka Yadav Ghaziabad | Addiction Psychiatrist
Dear User

This change in behaviour and mood are signs of depression that is affecting you and your loved ones. You mention your baby. Did you recently deliver because due to hormonal changes post delivery is a high risk time for depression. You should consult a psychiatrist and start treatment for the same. You will be better able to cope with your situation. Donot ignore this.