Mental retardness and pai
I have a pain in the back side of my head, which is very painful sin one year, and also i believe that mind is not that much active like others, i want to live a nomal life. I am also in depression. Please refer a good and experienced doctor to me. And provide a solution to my problem.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

You need homoeopathic treatment. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?