Mental Issue
Doctor, for the past one year, I have increased worries about my health. If a dog is near me, I need to check my legs for bite marks, a gust of air on my shoulder makes me feel like there was a bat, anything stinging makes me look for rats around me. This has brought my life to an absolute standstill. I fear moving out of my house, not because I fear that some animal might bite me, but because I feel that if it bites me, I'll fail to take the appropriate treatment. My physician prescribed me Lonazep as well as D Veniz, once daily for 10 days. I did not take it as they might have severe side effects. What would you recommend me to do?

When one has a anxiety pattern related to health. Currently they are related to dog. The way you cope with it currently is continuous monitoring so you feel safe. We also call this safety behaviours but they are very temporary till the anxiety returns. One has to work on thoughts and the behaviours in anxiety.
See a psychologist and if needed a psychiatrist.
Medication if needed has to be taken as some of the thought managment is possible. Sometimes Medication can be helpful for fast recovery with Councelling.
Hi, this fear needs to the tackled. The earlier you seek treatment the better it is. The above mentioned medications do not have severe side effects on a long run too. If you see around you, you will find so many people on long term medications for high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, asthma etc living normal lives. All their medications also cause side effects, but they still take it .. Right!
Kindly meet a psychiatrist and a psychologist... Seek help... And start the medications... No harm in it.
If you really interested is becoming fine, kindly take medications and work with a psychiatrist/ psychologist for the fear. All the best.
Hi u seems to suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder but you need to get further detailed evaluation for same and any other problem .You should get your medications changed to a better medication and adequate dose which have better efficacy in your condition. Also if it is OCD Psychotherapy is best choice along with medications for some period if you are willing . Thanks
Consult a psychiatrist who can prescribe you Medicines as well as do particular  Psychotherapy for your condition.
It is possible to get your condition treated.  Don't feel helpless. I am sure with adequate management you will get better.