Mental disease
I am a patient of psychiatry. I am a immature person. I can understand any matter. I also forget anything very easily. I think the cause of my immaturity is my sexual life. But I have known by the treatment in aiims Delhi, SN hospital again and a neurologist in agra that sex is not bad. But i am not well. my mother is also a I immature lady. I think my immaturity is inherited. Please guide me. I want to study but without memory I feel me very unworthy.

Hi. After going through your query in detail, it is clear that you are under undue stress and mostly think negative about yourself. However, from what you have mentioned, it will be difficult to come to a firm conclusion regarding your diagnosis. It will need further evaluation. You are already undergoing treatment from a Psychiatrist. Discuss your issues in detail with him. State your problems clearly and ask about various possible treatment options. Consider psychotherapy as one of the treatments.
Discuss in detail with your psychiatrist.