Mental breakdown
Hello, I know world in this situation where everyone is facing the depression right now. But here i am facing some major personal issues in my life due to which der is a personality change in me. I am always in a mood of anger.2yrs before my only younger brother met with an accident, had severe head injury. He was on death bed bt fortunately god mercy on us doctors save his life. He is still in recovery mentally is not ok bcz of the head injury. He lost 20% of his memory. Daily he use to talk how worthless he is on earth. This all penetrates my heart.My love life is also not gud,a person ditched me by saying he will not marry me however he promised me for each and everything about our future. Now he use to give excuses that u are so arrogant and rude I will marry u my mother will not allow me and i will not deny it. My dad cheats on my mom, he dont give single penny to us. My corporate life is also not gud Please help me out, i feel like i am worthless and daily feel panic attacks.

Please consult a mental health professional as early as possible and get yourself evaluated and start your counselling seession with him/her.
Hi,. Lot of stress. You need help at the earliest.
Seek help from mental health professional at the earliest.
Tips to overcome Low Mood and Anxiety 1 Learn relaxation techniques like slow deep diaphragmatic breathing, progressive muscle relaxation technique 2. Practice yoga and meditation 3. Practice mindfulness 4. Regular physical exercise 5. Avoid alcohol and smoking 6. Good balanced diet 7. Good night sleep 8. Quality family time 9. Good social network 10. Keep yourself occupied with work that you love https://thepositivementalhealth.com/ All the best be happy 💐💐
Hi friend ! The challenges in your life has made you emotionally unstable presently . No matter what , you have to motivate yourself to retain your stable mind . Your plans to meet ends needs a professional guidance and that should help you to further resolve your challenges and further lead a systematic lifestyle.
Psychotherapy sessions ( tele counselling) with an experienced Psychologist will help resolve these lifestyle challenges .
Poor planning & overthinking will increase panic attack !
Need to be evaluated
Contact me