Mental ability
My mother shouting on family members and neighbours with out reasons and she always stay at home only, never talk with neighbours and always getting angry ..plz give me a suggestion and whom I consult to solve this thanks in advance..
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You should consult nearest psychiatrist for evaluation of her mental status and for counseling... Consult them soon they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?