Mensturations
For the month of January my periods are getting delayed. Date was 5 but then it kept on delaying. I have been through this problem before and the reason was over weight..but for the last yr It has been on time

Dr. Sayanti Paul
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Howrah
Thanks for ur query but make ur qstn more clear.u havnt mentioned that ur periods are getting late for how many days.only overweight doesnt cause a late period and most of the time it is associated with other hormonal problems like PCOS.please mention if there is any such history or you can visit any gynaecologist for detail evaluation.