Menstural Cycle
Hi, I have PCOD and thyroid. I am taking medicines for these and problems are under control. I am going for a holiday next month and I want to delay or prepone my menstural cycle. is it possible? If yes then how? and what is the procedure to take medicines and what are the side effects. Please suggest. Thanks

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 15 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blogs. Hope that helps.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... You have polycystic ovarian syndrome with thyroid problem .. Both these alters hormonal balance and cause irregular periods....doctor wouldn't suggest you to take any pills because these pills again disrupt regularity of period .. You can prepone periods with pills but not advisable.