Menstual cramps / pregnan
I hv seviour pain during my periods from last 10 years.i wnt some medicine for that pain. i m 26 year old married woman, i want to knw the perfect age for baby planning

Hello.. Many women suffer from pain during menstrual cycle..its physiological phenomen a occurring in the body..name sure that you re hydrated and drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water..you can take any antispasmodic for pain relief.. Well it's better to concieve before 35 years of age and increase in age makes you high risk mother.. Consult an obstetrician and discuss
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi dysmenorrhea is common in many these days .... If tolerable better not to go on any medication... If severe pain you can take antispasmodics....