Menstruation
I am 3 days late from my last period i had protected sex with my boyfriend 5 times last month feeling no symptoms like i does of periods what to do pls help me

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You need to do a urine pregnancy test if your period is delayed by more than seven days. This is because it is quite normal for periods to vary by 5-7 days plus or minus the date expected. If it is negative you can wait a further 15 days before repeating the test. If you ate very concerned please see your gynaecologist who can help you Best wishes