Menstrual period
Prepone my periods for a week because of my marriage as it is on 26 want to get on before 20 date can you suggest some help

Don't worry,I will solve your problem.
consult me online for your problem or for delaying period for one week or more days , I will advise you the best and sure medicine.

+185
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Avoid self medication Consult any physician
It's advisable to postpone it...all u need is medications to delay it.. the day u stop it.. after 2 to 3 days of stopping it .u.will get period
I have a remedy for you Consult with me
Post pone it I can help Needs medicine
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It is only advisable to postpone the periods which have lesser side effects. U can get the postpone ment pill over the counter and u can take it for maximum duration of a week.