Menstrual cycle
I have a 2 month period cycle. I haven't got it yet. It's been a little more than 2 months .a doc prescribed me to take deviry 10mg 2 times a day for 5 days. She said I would get my period 7 days after I finish my doses. Today is the 7th day and there are no signs. What do you suggest I do?

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Actually wait for one or two day more if no results and you are married check for urine pregnancy test .If positive do as your planning.In case of negative results consult Dr. ,She may give you two drug therapy ,which will bring your period.