Menstrual cup
I have an aberagew flow and cycle of 28 days and I bleed heaviest on 2nd day. I tried the menstrual cup for the first time with smallest size and medical grade silicone. On the 2nd night of wearing it, I feel my cervix is chaffed and the skin is irritated. I am not sure why..? I inserted it correctly and the day when I bled the heaviest I couldn't even feel the cup but on the 3rd day, I had a problem inserting it as I was drier..? Should I try the cup again?

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Then use other things
Don't use
Hi, if you are not comfortable, then don't try. If you are feeling itchi, thdn it may be fungal infection, which also gives you dryness.
Any other queries connect in direct Practo