Meniere disease
I had cholesteatoma in my right ear and had undergone surgery when I was 11yr old and few years later I had the same problem and underwent surgery for the second time in the same ear when I was 15 year old. From the past two years I am facing severe giddiness with vomiting sensation, buzzing sound and very tight feel in my right ear with severe balancing problem. And I have been under medication from past one and a half years and I have taken Gentamicin injection but didn't work for me with regular exercises. So I would request for a possible cure for this problem and I am not able to manage myself. And doctor has advice for labyrinthectomy surgery and I would look forward for hearing valuable suggestion to undergo the surgery. And get out of this difficulties at the ear

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
First of all, your case needs to be properly evaluated for the cause of your symptoms. Once the cause is pinpointed, appropriate treatment will surely solve your problem permanently. See a genuine ENT Surgeon for second opinion.