Memory loss
I am experiencing very bad memory. I am forgetting to eat even when I cook for hours, I am not able to remember anything that I heard before two minutes and what I have told before two minutes. And sometimes I am not able to remember my personal details though I can recollect my old memories. What might be the reason for this? Is this because of depression and stress? Who I am need to consult?

Hello... There are many types of Amnesia namely anterograde Amnesia, retrograde amnesia, transient Global Amnesia, thematic etc . Amnesia could be due to psychological or pathological reasons. If you are stressed much you will not pay attention to your work so try to pay attention to what you are doing consult psychiatrist for counselling