Melasma on cheek

I hav melasma on my cheek which is very weird for a girl i want a clear n glowing skin how can i get cure? Plz suggest
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Melasma on cheek

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..., you need to consult dermatologist .. Melasma is seen commonly in woman taking oral contraceptives .. If you are taking oral contraceptives don't stop taking because of melasma ..Dermatologist will prescribe to cream but you are strictly advised not to expose to sun after applying it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?