Medicines for dry eye
I have dry eye syndrome for the past several years. The medicine prescribed by eye hospitals is prohibitively expensive for me. Are there any affordable generic medicines for my condition ?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello there...., ,i can understand your concern.. Dry eye is a condition caused by the production of a low quantity or quality of tears, resulting in eye ..... The right treatment for dry eye often depends on the causes of your condition.... The anti-inflammatory drug cyclosporine is the only prescription medication for dry eye. Cyclosporine increases tear production, decreases damage to your cornea ...... Artificial tears drops will also help relieve dry eye symptoms....There are generic medications available... Consult Ophthalmologist....
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no