Medicine related
Hi my Dr have suggest me to take folinext d metital and ecosprin 75mg we are planning or baby.please why ecosprin and metital.does it help for conception.

Hello.. Folinext is folix acid which helps in reducing neural tube defects in the baby...but melimet we usually prescribe if your overweight or suffering from pcos problem... Ecosprin also is started when we suspect some related issue as well as blood pressure issue but not exactly hypertension.. I need to know detailed history to help you out better.. Please consult a gynaecologist