Medicine advice

Dermetologist gave me some medicine and lotion as follow only on basis of seeing my scalp so is these medicine useful and should i continue till i couldnt visit to ur clinic Medicines:- 1.minoxidil& finasteride topical solution 5%(hair 4 U F)-1ml apply with droper in night 2. Zinc acetate tablets (Ascazin)-one in mng and one in night 3. Bandy + 2 tablet for thursdy thursdy 4.Cefime & Ornidazole tablets( Mahacef OZ) for 5 days only day and night All these medicine gave by doctor only on seeing my scalp as he found few nits in my hair also

Doctor Answers (1) on Medicine advice

Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
You must trust the judgement of your dermatologist, if there are nits you need most of this, there are always more than one ways of treatment. You can discuss with your doctor of you have doubts. If there is a a possibility of your getting infection then he may have given you preventive antibiotics some people do that and some don't agree with this. Take your call, discuss freely and openly with your doc.
It's our job to answer your queries, as long as they are reasonable and not repetitive.
Take care