Medication to avoid pregnancy
I tried urine test 2-3 times and it resulted positive . It's been  1 month and few days since we intercoursed . I friend of mine has suggested me a medicine to avoid pregnancy . The kit's name is TERMIPIL KIT . It's a combipack of mifepristone tablets IP and misoprostol tablets IP . is it okay to have it ? Will it help to avoid my pregnancy completely ?

Ultrasound and consultation required
Its better to take abortion pills under supervision...to avoid any future health n fertilty issues For more details connect with EVACARE CLINIC, Mulund, Mumbai
Yes u can have them But u need to know certain facts before that
Connect online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
First ultrasound and offline consultation
Please don't take it over the counter... Visit a gynac for safe termination... This Req supervision of a gynac