Medical Termination of pregnancy(MTP)
I am 5 weeks 3 day  pregnant today as per the scan report taken 2 days back. But now i am not financially and metaly ready for a baby. If I give birth to a baby at my current situation it wil affect my baby's life more than my life because i am unmarried..so i wish to do MTP. Now i am looking for a genuine hospital to do MTP safely. Any doctors kindly suggest me a good hospital and kindly inform me(atleasr approximately) that how much it costs maximum and how much days the treatment goes.

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Hi good morning Thnxs for your question In government hospital MTP is free or minimum charges. U can go to government hospital for cost effective treatment. Use my online consultation link for further advise prac.to/drpanchani