Medical abortion but very less bleeding
I got 2 days late on my periods so did pregnancy test it came out positive then i took abortion pills after taking 2 dose of pills i got one clot and light bleeding then it stopped then after one day again got bleeding after taking 4 dose. I got very less bleeding is abortion successfully done or i have to take medicines again. Please help

Inadequate dosage taken hence incomplete abortion
for further queries contact me online
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Get usg done
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai