May be pregnancy

I am 27 years old, married, and from last approx 10 days I m having symptoms of pregnancy like naesua, vomit feeling, cramps, backache,more urination etc, I had periods last month on 14th July and my cycle is for 20-25days Max. I thought I am pregnant I did a home pregnancy test on 12th it was negative, and on 13th night I had a little spotting and on 14 it was a heavier bleeding not as much as I usually have during my periods. And today I noon bleeding is very less. But the symptoms are same as I have mentioned before. Please guide me to know that am I pregnant or this could be my periods coz my periods stay for atleast 5-6 days. This is the first time it stays only for days. 3:10 PM Female, 27 years

Doctor Answers (1) on May be pregnancy

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...since you had bleeding its unlikely pregnancy...Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...get an ultrasound abdomen to rule out pregnancy... And consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.