Masturbation
Sir/Ma'am, My age is 26 and I'm a student. When I masturbate then I have back pain. Is this because of masturbation or something else. Please suggest me whatever is the best solution. Thank you

The urge to masturbate varies from individuals to individuals. Therefore you may masturbate to the extent of your satisfaction levels. Otherwise masturbation is totally harmless unless it interferes in your daily routine or productive jobs. if your habit of masturbation is adversely affecting your daily routine, then you may need counselling to get rid of this issue. For pain you take painkillers. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Take painkiller medicines. Apply moov ointment.              Masturbation is done by almost every body during adolescent age  and even afterwards.. It is not harmful if done in moderation.Both men an women can enjoy the sexual release it provides. But if you do in excess then it can lead to lots of problems. Do not see porn. Avoid masturbation. Avoid remaining alone. Do yoga. .Excessive masturbation can lead to damage of nerves supplying the penis which in future may lead to shrinkage of organ, low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature ejaculation) etc. . It should not interfere in your daily life. Detailed medical history has to be taken before providing you treatment  .Consult online .
If everytime u masturbate, u feel back pain then it's due to ur process. Masturbation per se should not cause any back pain as such.
There are few possibilities need evaluation share few more detail history of masterbation health etc come online for better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts take proper consult Masterbation is ok in limits take proper knowledge about this first
chat now
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. No, there is no association of pain back with masturbation. Probably it could be bcz of something else. Masturbation is normal and harmless. But u should not do it too often. Once or twice a week is considered normal. Hope this helps !!