Masturbation
Sir I'm 22 year old guy I m doing masturbation I have lost glow on my face, my hair turn white I lost my skin colour and lots of sexual problems and have acne on Face and I'm not remain smart enough please give me some solutions so as to recover from sexual problem and recover my body colour over come weakness so as to develop muscles I'm doing this from 8 years I'm completely lost so give some solutions to get back skin colour, overcome weakness, get back the same look again and develop muscles

Hello First of all I would like to mention that masturbation doesn't cause any weakness or sexual dysfunction contrary to popular belief. Its the associated guilt and anxiety that causes problems instead. Remaining stress free and proper diet is what is needed. Visit a physician for clinical examination to look for an organic cause.