Masturbation in public.

My bestfriend is a very good guy n don't have any bad habits like smoking or drinking.He is very spiritual person and didn't like any bad stuff like porn, badwords, etc. Few days ago he came to my house and watched hot videos on YouTube on my tablet when I was busy in my studies. While he was about to leave he confessed about it and was feeling very ashamed and told me that he has been getting very uncontrollable urges of watching hot video n sometimes he masturbate three times a day. I told him its ok and normal. Today we went to our friends house where he was using his wifi n was sitting in a corner and was touching and rubbing his private. I made peep in his phone and found youtube open and some video watching in mute. Then after some time we left and we went to my home. Where again he was on my tab rubbing his private and not interested in talking to me. I asked him if he was watching something on youtube he denied but when he left if found hot videos in history. what should I do ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Masturbation in public.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
He should know that to form a semen lot of energy is utilised in the body and in masturbation again lot of calories is burned, so if done excessively might cause fatigue and tiredness. During this act, due to excessive force there might be injury to the genitals. There are evidences which suggest that excessive masturbation might aggravate hair loss and it might cause premature ejaculation which will cause difficulties in concieving in the future. So I suggest him to do yoga and mainly meditation to have some willpower to control his habit. Tell him to engage in some athletic activities wity his friends..tell himto be invovled with his family which gives him a grounded atmosphere. If possible try to study in a library or do a combined study, just the fear of getting caught will itself might act beneficial...Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.