Masturbation
I have been masturbating since I was 9 years old.  I am 20 years old now.  I still don't have a mustache or beard.  I have masturbated for so many years so I still don't have a mustache or beard?  My mustache or beard will not come out in any way?  And I will never be a father?  Please tell me something a little doctor!  So that I can return to my normal life?  How do I do that?  Can I get back to my previous life?

Masturbation is a natural phenomenon. All men do this but as a natural principle..excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don’t do it more than once or twice in a month. Don’t worry you can do that... just do not watch porn.. Try not to be remain alone, don't read or view sexual literature,books,WhatsApp & porn videos etc. Avoid oily,more spicy, Chilly and junk foods . Do exercise daily for one hr or yoga mainly Pranayam...Meditation.. vajroli Mudra ...Ashwini mudra. Start reading religious books. Please note that now a days the main drawback and side effect  of the masturbation is once you are addicted to masturbation mostly and always by watching porn... where you get different type of stories...relations... girls ..body ...and styles.. etc Once u got married u don’t get all those things with wife so u don't get aroused and you don't get proper erection. Now a day’s mostly patients comes to us with the complaint that they are not able to get erection with wife in the bed but they are getting erection in the bathroom while masturbation. This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it. If u are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it's not possible to control without the help of your doctor. You can take chandra kala ras 1 tablet morning and night after food Yastimadhu churna 3gms morning and night with water Sidhamakara dwaja 1 tablet morning and night after food. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then you can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Relax, Please get all your sex hormones tests done and share your reports. The urge to masturbate varies from individuals to individuals. Therefore you may masturbate to the extent of your satisfaction levels. Otherwise masturbation is totally harmless unless it interferes in your daily routine or productive jobs. if your habit of masturbation is adversely affecting your daily routine, then you may need counselling to get rid of this issue. You can consult with me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Do testosterone levels.             Masturbation is done by almost every body during adolescent age  and even afterwards.. It is not harmful if done in moderation.Both men an women can enjoy the sexual release it provides. But if you do in excess then it can lead to lots of problems. Do not see porn. Avoid masturbation. Avoid remaining alone. Do yoga. .Excessive masturbation can lead to damage of nerves supplying the penis which in future may lead to shrinkage of organ, low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature ejaculation) etc. . It should not interfere in your daily life. Detailed medical history has to be taken before providing you treatment.
Hi don't worry your query douts problem can be resolved through counseling and advice take proper knowledge about this first. There are ways and means to over come this problem
chat online for guidance evaluation and treatment
Masturbation has no relationship with hair growth
consult me privately
take proper knowledge about this first consult online with me
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Masturbation is safe and healthy. Masturbation – i.e touching ur or ur partner’s genitals for sexual pleasure – is a normal practice and usually harmless.It can help people become more familiar with their bodies and explore the ways they prefer being touched. It’s a myth that it stops growth and developement . Howevr, it shouldnot become compulsive nor it should interfare in ur daily life. It shouldn’t hamper ur cognitive ability as well. U can get ur testesterone chekced. Hope this helps !!