Masturabation
Last 10 years I have masturabation problem I have addict to watch porn movies now my weight is 55 kg age is 26 I have planning to marry in one year give resolution to improve my health and I have hand and leg tremors problem please give suggestion for me

Dr. Harisha N L

it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if you masturbate once or twice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems...stop watching pornography...try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc...and with above Consult nearest psychiatrist they will help you further.