Hi Doctor, My age is 28. I am doing masturbation from last 10 years. I got addicted to it. I do it every other day. I has Sex with my GF last week but I was not able to ejaculate inside her. i was very embarrassing. I tried twice (whenever i was putting my penis into her vagina i was not getting that feeling) , it is because i am use to my hand or some other reason because when i masturbate by myself it was fine. please advice because i am getting married in next 3 months. Please help me
views-icons 24 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Masterbation

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Masturbation as such as no major side-effects when its done occasionally but if it has become an addiction, most of the time the person will develop premature ejaculation since to achieve the end result faster and to get that satisfaction human brain makes this change. so the person will ejaculate within short span of time.so naturally a person will have only few seconds of Sex with their partner, which might result in Marital disharmony. And since sperm takes almost 2-3months to get stored and mature properly, with addiction this time span will not be possible. So they end up having infertility/ failure to concieve due to poor quality of sperm persent or less sperm present in the semen. Since hormones are required for this purpose and this hormones are actually needed for other body functions also like maintenance of hairs, masturbation addiction can end up causing hair loss. And again to do this activity body has to spend energy and breakdown some calories, so you will feel muscle cramps if done excessively. Coming to the appearance of urine, it might be due to sperm in the urine due to premature ejaculation. as far as masturbation is concerned unless you are a addict there is no need to worry.. If you are still worried consult a psychiatrist since most of the time its a psychological issue.....