Masterbation Addiction

My age is 28. I am doing masterbation simce the age of 20 that is almost 8 year. I am so addicted to it that i do it every other day. i had a sex with a girl first time last week and i failed. it was like while intercourse when my penis was inside her vagina i was not able to ejaculate but when i did that thing from my hand it was fine i was able to ejaculate very well. that was very embrassing . please advice what should be done in this case what should i do in order to make my girl happy. this is affecting my relationship . please advice
views-icons 34 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Masterbation Addiction

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since it was your first time last week, such things can happen. But why didn't you go on and on if you were not able to ejaculate. Obviously going on for so long would have made her happy. Just don't think about it, it's normal. Slowly, you will get the hang of it. Have a high protein diet. Do pelvic floor muscles strengthening exercises. Avoid smoking and alcohol intake. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.