Massive hairfall
I am the mother of 5 month old boy and I am facing a massive hairfall everytime I comb or wash my hair alot of hair fall. Can I use morr pro serum if I am breastfeeding or which shampoo should I use to control hairfall. I am scared I might go bald

Treatment depends on the grade...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Telogen effluvium causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hello Severe hairfall can occur 3 to 4 months after delivery ,this is called as Telogen effluvium ,it is a common thing after delivery , it is a temporary condition,nothing to worry ,usually treatment is not required , try to take nutritious diet ,rest and adequate sleep, If u want ,u can apply Mintop pro serum during breastfeeding
If really worried ,consult dermatologist online or offline