Mass gain problem
Hi I'm Amandeep Singh from New Delhi Age: 19 Height: 5'11" Weight: 54.5kg Body type: slim fit I wanna gain in 3 months Should I join gym or mma, taekwondo with kickboxing Without any supplements naturally One of my family general dr. Said my metabolism is not strong I'm taking 3700 calories a day suggested by a gym trainer Protein:127 g Carbs: 520g Fats: 137g Fiber: 51g But not getting much good results as I've done 1 month gym also

Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Have a glass or two of milk daily. Have various shakes, lassi etc. Also consume other dairy products. Increase your protein and carbohydrate consumption. Have various dry fruits and bananas daily  Exercise regularly You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you. Regards
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello, Gym trainers are not 'qualified people' to recommend diets. Diets prescribed by them are non scientific, not well researched and not personalised. Consult a qualified dietitian to get best results.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
You can take online Consultation or come to my center near Vaishali metro station if reachable need to know about your health details and daily routine and food habits and physical activity level for assessment and further guidance you can fill this below form for assessment and further guidance
Eat healthy and keep Healthy
Hello I am Dietician Neha you need to gain muscle to get healthy need to take balance diet with exercise. Before proscribing anything we need some health information like vitals, physical activity, family history,  occupation daily routine, current diet, vitamins and minerals deficiency.
for further detailed take a consultation will surely help you.
eat 6-8 meals a day. have carbohydrate and protein rich diet. add sugar smoothies and sweet after having lunch and dinner.
Choose direct consultation for detailed information about your meal patterns and nutrition intake exercise routine for proper guidance and help
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Increased protein and carbohydrates in your diet.Add milk and it’s products like cottage cheese,paneer, quinoa, oats, barley,bajra , eggs,non veg, fruits,green leafy vegetables etc. Add protein rich smoothies and add sweets after having the lunch and dinner
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and walk is 15-30 minutes is advisable
Hi Amandeep....thanks for your query. According to your height your ideal weight should be 73 kgs. You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Ask  me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
It will take time have patience in three months you cannot gain desired results. And your metabolism is fast thats why you are not gaining weight and Mass. Take direct consultation for counseling. And you are just 19 so it will take time.
Hi Amandeep! Joining gym will not help you as trainers will just insist on protein shakes the only that they understand without understanding the need of the opposite person Moreover it has I'll effects later on body. You can definitely gain naturally without any pills or supplements. As per suggested above your calories and other nutritional bifocation you are taking way toooo much proteins which put super load on your kidneys which can damage the same. Everything's looks a mess to be honest. Nutrition in balanced proportion works right adding to much of them will surely have I'll effects as nothing in excess is good not even healthy food. Do a complete blood test including diabetes, thyroid, kidney, liver, CBC, lipid to check your body status after such Nutritional bifocation .
to get help contact us via practo