Marriage Related

I married 8 months ago. I m not so happy about my married life. I always think that I shdn't have married her and would have waited for a better 1 as she is a average looking girl. But I don't want to cheet her coz she loves me a lot. Do consulting psychiatrist would help to over come n start enjoying life with my wife
views-icons 315 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, Well there's a lot to ponder about when it ces to finding reasons to your unhappiness in marriage and those reasons could decide whether you would be able to work on ur marriage. Yes consulting a psychologist/counselor would definitely help you to get clarity over your decision. Please feel free to book an appointment with me for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?