Marriage Related
I married 8 months ago. I m not so happy about my married life. I always think that I shdn't have married her and would have waited for a better 1 as she is a average looking girl. But I don't want to cheet her coz she loves me a lot. Do consulting psychiatrist would help to over come n start enjoying life with my wife

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, Well there's a lot to ponder about when it ces to finding reasons to your unhappiness in marriage and those reasons could decide whether you would be able to work on ur marriage. Yes consulting a psychologist/counselor would definitely help you to get clarity over your decision. Please feel free to book an appointment with me for the same.