Marriage problem
I'm deaf. I'm in love with same deaf person since 4 years. That matter doesn't know for my family. They are expecting too much from myside. They had only one son and two daughters. They lost one son 11years ago. We having land and ancestors property too much. They were expecting grandson from my elder sister. But it didn't happen. Again they got two granddaughters. They want to me get married with normal guy. One guy wants to marry with me. Guy family are calling and asking my parents about me. They are willing to get married with me. But I'm not ready to accept. And also very difficult to digesting. Shall I scarifie for my parents or get married my love? They sat with me and asked everything and explained the situation. What shall I do now?

Difficult situation for you. Its you who have to decide. Also, if they will come to know your deafness, then what will be circumstances. First reveal your deafness problem.
Discuss the reality
also discuss with your partner