Marriage counselling
I need to have more better relationship... Completed 5 years of marriage...I am more passionate ....

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I really couldn't understand  what do you want to communicate. If possible  can u rewrite the mag again,  so that we would be able to give you some clarity.
Ms. Megha Sarin
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

You need to provide more information regarding the issues you are facing in your marriage. You can visit a clinical psychologist as a couple to solve the problems that are affecting your relationship. If you want marital counselling sessions you can get in touch with me. 

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So whats your medical problem? I dont think there is a medical issue in wanting to have a better relationship? Whatever it is, its between you and your wife. How is this even a medical issue. Kindly post only medical related queries here. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, The narrative provided by you here is insufficient for me or anyone to provide any answer. However I would suggest you to seek an in person consultation with a psychiatrist or a psychologist well versed in marital and couples issues for remediation if so required... Seeking help for a relationship or a marriage when events or circumstances seem to be turning adverse is the best possible approach for a couple... Hence do not hesitate in seeking help.. Hope this helps you..