Marks (kale til)

Hello dr i have lots of spot (kale til) on my chest and face first i go to doctor for hairs and till he said it will cost 1500rs for smthng like radiology whole dane til.. i dont find effective hair treatment therefore i went to another doctor he tells about laser treatment and said i will cost 4000per seat and it will requires 2sits for removing all til so total cost is 8000rs so can u explain me difference between them and advantages and side effects of them

Doctor Answers (2) on Marks (kale til)

Dr. Anshul Jain Nagpur | Dermatologist
Hi Greetings. As black spots could be moles, lentigenes, freckles or DPN , a few clear pics will help in definitive diagnosis. Laser and radiofrequency are both modalities of treatment in few of these conditions. A laser hair reduction would not help solve your problem of black spots.Please feel free to consult me on follow up messeges. Regards, Dr Anshul Jain.Nagpur
Do visit a qualified dermatologist for its removal
Usually topical creams do not work on black spots.
The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
You need to frame your query more appropriately to get a precise recommendations, A photograph would have been helpful.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.