Many acne and pimples

I am having too many acne and pimples on my face so my mother told me to use BETNOVATE-N and my friends told me to use CLEARCELL GEL and some told to use CLINDAMYCIN GEL but I want to know which one is good and if all this 3 cream is not good then can you please help me and tell me good product name to use please

Doctor Answers (2) on Many acne and pimples

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
Treatment of pimples (acne)  should be directed toward the Initial therapy for an anal fissure is medical in nature, and more than 80% of acute anal fissures resolve without further therapy. The goals of treatment are to relieve the constipation and to break the cycle of hard bowel movement, associated pain, and worsening constipation. Softer bowel movements are easier and less painful for the patient to pass...First-line medical therapy consists of therapy with stool-bulking agents, such as fiber supplementation and stool softeners. Laxatives are used as needed to maintain regular bowel movements. Mineral oil may be added to facilitate passage of stool without as much stretching or abrasion of the anal mucosa, but it is not recommended for indefinite use. Sitz baths after bowel movements and as needed provide significant symptomatic relief because they relieve some of the painful internal sphincter muscle spasm...other modalities are consists of intra-anal application of 0.4% nitroglycerin (NTG; also called glycerol trinitrate) ointment directly to the internal sphincter..botulinum toxin usage...if no improvements surgery is the choice... Consult nearest surgeon they will help you pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne.
The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris:
Retinoid-like agents
Antibiotics
Selective aldosterone antagonist
Acne products
When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance
Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris
Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following
Manual extraction of comedones
Intralesional steroid injections
Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid
consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Dr. Vikram Kumar Coimbatore | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
None of the creams have been prescribed by a qualified doctor.
First get a consultation from a local dermatologist and then start treatment. Acne differs from patient to patient so treatment also differs.