Mango causing acnes
Mango is causing acnes on my face and especially on forehead. How can I make it more digestive. Thanks in advance

Sometimes mango cause boils so take little amount dry ginger along with mango to imrove its digestion

Hi there...I can understand your concern. fruits are not cause for your acne. It's just a coincidental finding. Also it's important to distinguish between between acne and allergy. What you are telling could be allergy. Some people came be allergic to certain foods. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.

Mango on face treatment How to remove mango on nose Does yogurt cause acne