Malnutrition baby and weight gain
My baby is 9 month old his birth weight was 2.8 and current weight is 7kg from last 3 months weight is not increased. We visited local doctor he said he is malnutrition,please doctor help me how to take care of my baby

Give complementary food 5-6 times/day, add ghee to make calorie rich. Feed her frequently.Give healthy food
Give plenty of liquids/ soups
There must b problem in staring proper complementary feed.....wat food items u r giving to the kid?
consult online
Give calorie dense food and fruits....add ghee or butter in diet... Give multivitamin supplements like zincovit drops, vitamin d drops....
monitor weight monthly...
give home made food rich in carbohydrates....