Male brusts

Hi I have male brusts plz give me a suggestion how to get rid of this Is exercise is enough or I have to go for any surgery
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Male brusts

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. If gynecomastia is caused by an underlying condition, such as hypogonadism, malnutrition or cirrhosis, that condition may need treatment you need to consult physician to know the exact cause .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?