Maintain weight
I want to maintain weight but loose my belly fat. Please suggest how much calories should i eat to loose fat and gain muscles. I workout in gym. I am 21 year old male. Weight is 65kg and height is 169cm.?

Hi Go for diet charting and calorie count from food and your calorie expenditure. Maintain calorie balance according to BMR and calorie deficit maintained for fat loss. But actually spot reduction and belly fat loss exclusive is not the straightforward.  So go for ideal nutrition and healthy weight loss.
Ur BMI is falling under normal category but still spot reduction is not the option. If you workout, you’ll gain whole body’s muscle but for that you need to include proper balanced diet.
For the detail discuss u need to connect through practo app
Gud morning pls try to have a proper healthy balanced diet to achieve your goal,focus on portion size control of each meals rather than focusing on calorie counting.if u need a thorough guidance pls connect through practo by taking prior appointment.
my available timing 10am to 12pm n evening 7 to 9pm n 4 to 5 pm.