Mad for sex
I m in a long distance relationship and hope going to have sex for the first time in next week but it not for sure because as v both r working and not able to find the free time for each other. I m not able to think anything else then sex. please tell how can I control myself because now I m like hungry for sex

Vijayanath
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. Hunger for sex is normal phenomenon. It will come down as and when you have it in appropriate time and situation. Stop thinking that you did not have.... think when you are going to have...