Lumps under my skin
I am 26 years old. My weight is 81 kgs . I have lumps all over my body mainly on hands , thighs and more on my stomach. Some are painless and some little pains sometimes. From past 2 months new lumps are forming every day . I ams scared. Plz help me out of this Sir.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

It all depends on the diagnosis and the activity index of the soft tissue mass.Lumps in the skin are not uncommon in general population but if it's painful and increasing in size, it requires medical attention. Most of the times it is lipoma and may not merit any treatment but it is better to confirm.
Consider meeting a Dermatologist or plastic surgeon for physical examination. If needed an FNAC or skin biopsy can be done to ascertain the nature of this lump. Skin biopsy will be both diagnostic and therapeutic if it's done.
Don't delay the consultation. Hope it helps.