Lumps on my underarm and vagina
Small and big lumps appear on my underarm and outside vagina... sometimes they are very painful and sometimes it doesn't feel like anything...it will go on its own after few weeks or sometimes in few months... sometimes i get frustrated and pop them so only blood comes out of it and the blood is like jelly and it smells so bad...its so embarrassing as a lady... And also my underarm smells so bad even though i shower 2 times a day with soap and even clean my clothes daily...i start to smell just after coming from shower even though i rubbed my underarm with soap.

Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial infection causing this lumps... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management...