Lumps in body ( very old may be 6 years)
I have number of lumps throughout my body like in stomach, beach, back, hand etc. I went to doctor he asked me for FMAC test. In test pathologist collected sample from lump which was in stomach. Report of that shows Lipoma. Please tell me what should I do?

Dear patient, 'Lipoma's only' occur very frequently, n its of no harm at all, so just relax, to decrease it you can start working out, which will melt them slowly. Did you have any other symptom along with it?

+155
Chat with a doctor
Hi Multiple lipomas is a common problem It is a benign condition,so no need to worry about it I can undergo simple surgery to remove those lipomas Consult a general surgeon