Lump on the shoulder
Hi Doc, At the age of 12 I had measles cz of which I had a small lump on the left side of my shoulder tht did not recover. In the past few years the lump has grown considerably nd sometimes it itches. I tried homeopathy for almost 6mnths bt it did not help. Do I hv to undergo an operation? or medicine will do the wrk?

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrac to Practo 7 to 8pm.

Hello.. Well it looks like keloid..I suggest you to consult a dermatologist....I think you will require steroid injections...surgery won't help as it may keep on recurring event after surgery... Steroid intra lesional injections will help...so please consult a dermatologist or you can get examined by a surgeon too