Lump on scrotum

I have a epidermal lump on scrotal sac, the lump is soft and bit itchy some times but not painful. To which specialist I have to go and does that need and operation to remove the lump.
views-icons 46 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well you need to consult a gen surgeon and get it examined...i don't think it requires Any intervention...but to be on a safer side we need to examine it...consult a nearest gen might be a sort of keloid also...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?