Lump on forehead
I have a lump on forehead from past 2 months. I think it needs a small incision to remove. Should I consult a dermatologist or a general physician for this?

Sir, Consult general surgeon

Hello. Is it painful or painless? What is the approximate size? You should Attach a picture of that if it's visible in photograph. Our Homoeopathy has the treatment for it.
Hello, Please get the lump rectified by a general physician.It could suggest anything from lipoma(harmless fat deposition), cyst(accumulation of pus)...Please get it verified and then after the diagnosis can decide on the line of treatment whether Surgical, Allopathy or Homoeopathy. Thanks and Regards.
Hello causes like abscess Frontal osteomyelitis should be ruled out and incision and drainage has to be done consult surgeon and ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.

Lump on forehead appeared overnight